Monday, March 22, 2010

Resolution Results

The at home workouts are at an end and my experiment has come to a close. The results are calculated and I hope you agree that my success in a few months is proof that Pilates can change your body in as little as half an hour a day.

Just as a reminder my stats as of 12/16/09:
  • Height- 5ft 4in
  • Weight- 140lbs.
  • BMI- 24.03
  • Waist- 31.5inches
  • Bust- 34.5inches
  • Hip- 39inches
  • Thigh- 22.5inches
  • Upper Arm- 11.5inches
Current Stats as of 3/22/10:
  • Height- 5ft 4in
  • Weight- 133lbs.
  • BMI- 22.8
  • Waist- 30inches
  • Bust- 32inches
  • Hip- 36inches
  • Thigh- 22inches
  • Upper Arm- 11.5inches
As you can see, I've become more narrow overall. I've actually dropped a dress size or two, especially in my jeans! I can't tell you how many compliments I've had over the past month with people noticing my slimmer figure. It feels great to have completed the program just in time for shorts season. Thanks for following my experiment and I hope you try Pilates if you haven't already to uncover a beautiful new you!

No comments:

Post a Comment