Begin each workout with a proper warm up and cool down such as one with a foam roller (see articles on Stretch It Out, Self Myofascial Release 101 and Restoring Foam Roller Workout).
Perform each circuit for time such as 1 minute each or perform 8-15 reps of each exercise. Pick one of the groups for a quick 15 minute workout, or complete all 3 groups 1-3x each for a full hour session.
- Squat with overhead press (holding ball)
- Forearm plank on ball, Add in straight leg lifts
- Single and Double leg stretch (ball in hands or ankles)
- Bridges and Hamstring Curls (shown below)
- Single Leg lunge with twists (ball in hands)
- Push ups and Pike Ups
- Scissors and Seated Twists (ball in hands)
- High Bridges (feet on ball)
Want to increase your heart rate and add in a challenge? Add in cardio bursts such as mountain climbers with forearms on ball, jumping jacks, high knees, grapevines, burpees, jump rope or sprints.