Depending on your level of fitness a 6lb ball or more will do the trick. If you don't happen to have one of these handy using a prop such as a hand weight or heavy book can do the trick. This circuit can be done for time intervals of about 30 seconds -1 minute each or about 8-10 reps of each exercise.
Feeling ambitious? Repeat each series 2-3x for a half hour to full hour workout. Enjoy!
- Squat with overhead press at the top, Wide Pile with pulses
- Rolling pass push-ups, Oblique Knee twisters
- Open leg crunches, Bicycle
- Bridges (hold ball in hands), Hold with knee taps
- Roman single leg Deadlifts, Lateral leg lifts with pulses
- Push-ups (feet on ball), Toe taps to sides
- Sit ups with ball toss (slam against wall/toss to partner), Seated torso twists
- Bridges (feet on ball), Hold and pulse at the seat
Want to increase your heart rate and add in some more creative options? Add in cardio bursts such as mountain climbers, jumping jacks, burpees, sprints, or lateral step overs on a Bosu.