Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Year, New You: Update

A little over a month into the plan and feeling great!  My legs are feeling more toned and the ab work feels much stronger already.  I'm shaking less with the ballet bar work so that has to mean that I'm progressing.  I will admit the running was challenging at first, but thanks to Hulu I'm able to watch my shows and get the time in before work.  I've already checked online and am planning for a half marathon by the end of this year.


I've also started to expand my career by getting into TRX (certification in March) as well as learning personal training.  That means I'm doing a Pilates session or TRX once a week and it has been kicking my butt.  I've never felt core so much!  


Stay tuned for more updates and the final results in the months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment