Stability Ball: Great for engaging your core throughout!
- Seated on ball Twist/Side Bends/Half Roll Backs/Leg Lifts/Hula
- Planks/Push Ups/Knee Unders/Pike Ups w/ball under thighs
- Roll Overs/Tick Tock/Corkscrew w/ball in-between ankles
- Roll Up/Spine Stretch/Twist/Teaser w/ball in hands
Tennis Ball: This one is excellent for travel!
- Place the ball under your feet and roll out the kinks (especially in the arch). Pause on a point and get a great calf stretch.
- Place the ball just under your collar bone to one side of your chest and lean against a wall or post. Massage out your pectoral muscles to prevent rounded shoulders.
Small Weighted Hand Ball: Makes the shoulders stronger in no time!
- Seated Scoops/Hugging/Shave/Salute
- Rowing Series
- Pulling Straps 1 & 2