Saturday, September 10, 2011

Field Trip: ROM Fitness

Want a full body workout in 4 minutes a day?  Try ROM Fitness to get the benefits of cardio and strength in only a few short minutes!



This Range of Motion Machine (ROM Machine) is used for upper/lower body workouts.  It provides a low impact way of doing H.I.I.T. (High-intensity interval training).  You will use all your muscles (especially your core) and burn fat more efficiently.  Over time you will increase endurance and gain strength. 

Benefits:
  • Simple workout
  • Any fitness level 
  • Increase flexibility
  • Decrease aches/pains
  • No impact on joints


The best part is this machine will teach your body how to "fire" your muscles in the proper sequence.  I did both upper and lower body on my first try and was amazed.  I was sweating at the end and slightly out of breath.  However, I had excess energy so I went for a few mile run afterwards and felt very strong.  This is a type of workout that is a wonderful addition to any fitness program; especially those of us crunched for time.

No comments:

Post a Comment